Finding Your Way Back to Wholeness
It often takes a crisis to break through our usual models of the world.
A crisis is a gift, an opportunity, and perhaps a manifestation that life loves us,
beckoning us to go beyond the dance we presently perform.
In this week’s Podcast I had the wonderful opportunity to speak intimately with coach, trainer and NLP practitioner Blazenka Krasey on what it really takes to ‘return to wholeness’ and create lasting transformation in our lives.
Blazenka has been at forefront of the personal growth and development movement for over 15 years.
Originally born in Croatia she described her own childhood as having been ‘magical’. However, at the age of 10 her family decided to migrate to Melbourne Australia, and while on the outside this new change brought about a greater level of abundance into her life, on the inside her self-confidence and identity began to fall apart.
And it was because of this that she began her own healing journey – an inner search to find a way out of the pain, and to restore wholeness back into her own life.
A journey that led her to discover Core Transformation, a unique healing process that helps people return to their source, release limiting emotions that may be holding then back and create lives of greater joy, happiness and fulfillment.
Discover how to return to your core and find the wellspring within!
For over 15 years coach, trainer and NLP practitioner, Blazenka Krasey has been helping her clients find their own way back to wholeness and fulfillment. Having studied with some of the great teachers and masters of our time including Tony Robbins, Marisa Peer and Dr. John Demartini, Blazenka now specialises in the Core Transformation Process, a unique and tool for transformational healing developed by Connirae and Tamara Andreas that helps people return to their core and in the process free themselves from the limiting patterns and emotions that often hold them back.
In this conversation we talk about:
- The Core Transformation Process and how it helps people to release limiting emotions and patterns
- How to return to and access your own core states
- Why some people stop themselves from fully accepting their light and magnifience
- How to create a spiritual practice of acceptance, gratitude and awareness that frees your soul
- Why pain is often an essential element in the holistic healing model
- How to create greater states of acceptance and awareness with your emotional states
- How to reconnect at a deeper level with the true essence of who you really are
- Why everyone at this time needs to find their sovereignty, essence and core states