Discover the Path to Awakening Your Highest Self
“God’s greatest gift to you is your unlimited potential.
Your greatest gift to God is use that potential to the fullest.”
James Arthur Ray
What does it take to fully step into your extraordinary self?
How do we tap into the other 99% of our extraordinary potential?
How can we awaken our innate potential and live the life we were uniquely crafted to live?
In this episode of the Leading in the Light Podcast we begin a short mini-series exploring what it takes to move beyond ‘Ordinary’ and to experience the ‘Extraordinary’ self within that is waiting to unfold. We’ll share the four key elements of the ‘Godicle Theory’ to help you tap into a greater consciousness and access the other 99% of the potentiality that is waiting for you. And we’ll share 5 key principles for helping you rise beyond fear, limitation and the status quo to connect more fully with your spirit and become the person you were destined to be.
About Les Price
Les Price is a transformational coach, intuitive healer, professional speaker and published author who has been helping aspiring individuals, business owners and leaders create greater levels of success and fulfillment for over twenty years.
At the tender age of 8 Les discovered that there was a ‘hidden magic’ and potential within all of us.. Since then he has been on an enduring quest to help even more people find their path and awaken and their own personal, professional and spiritual potential.
Les is based in Melbourne, Australia, and is director of The Greatness Connection, a peak-performance consultancy that assists companies, businesses and aspiring leaders to realise their goals in an enlightened and visionary way.
In this session Les speaks about:
- The 5 step path to awakening more of your divine greatness
- The essence of the ‘Godicle Theory’ and how it can awaken your life
- How to rise beyond fear, doubt and limitation to discover your true potential
- Why connecting with a greater consciousness is so important at this time
- What Albert Einstein believed about the intuitive self
- How one man rose beyond his physical incapacity to do something extraordinary
- Why living an extraordinary life is your birthright
- The essence of a morning practice and how you can embrace it more fully in your life
- How an encounter with mentalist Uri Gellar awakened my life