Learn to Get Unstuck and Create Greater Harmony
Between Head, Heart and Brain
“Each time you make a new choice that is in alignment with your future, you are priming your brain
to install the neurological hardware to actually think, act and feel like
the person you want to be in your future.”
Dr. Joe Dispenza
In this week’s episode of the Leading in the Light Podcast I share some of the leading advances in the fields of neuroscience and neuropsychology that explain why we often get stuck, and how to rise beyond fear and uncertainty to craft the lives we truly desire.
As human beings we have access to extraordinary potential, but why is it that we often hold ourselves back from taking the very actions that would set us free? Why is it that we often find ourselves feeling stuck and ‘held back’ from fully realising the life, business, abundance and relationships that we really desire?
In this episode, I share some of the latest research and insight from the fields of neuroscience and neuropsychology that have helped to expand our understanding of how the mind works and the role that the 3 elements of of our brain have on decision making. Inside this episode you’ll learn how to rise beyond the survival mechanisms of your Reptilian Brain, how to create a safe space for growth for your mammalian or Monkey Brain, and how to stimulate the executive centre and pre-frontal cortex to create and embed an inspired vision.
About Les Price
Les Price is a transformational coach, intuitive healer, professional speaker and published author who has been helping aspiring individuals, business owners and leaders create greater levels of success and fulfillment for over twenty years.
At the tender age of 8 Les discovered that there was a ‘hidden magic’ and potential within all of us.. Since then he has been on an enduring quest to help even more people find their path and awaken and their own personal, professional and spiritual potential.
Les is based in Melbourne, Australia, and is director of The Greatness Connection, a peak-performance consultancy that assists companies, businesses and aspiring leaders to realise their goals in an enlightened and visionary way.
In this conversation I share:
- Some of the latest insights from the field of neuroscience and neuropsychology
- How to align your brain for greater success
- The 3 part part model of the brain function and effectiveness
- Why we often get stuck and how to break-free
- The power of your conscious and unconscious thought patterns
- How our beliefs can create powerful states of consciousness
- The reptilian or Lizard brain
- The mammalian or monkey brain
- The neo-cortex and pre-frontal cortex’s role in holding vision and making decisions
- How to tame your brain and create optimal states of functioning